Thursday 21 November 2013

About Me...

Hello there :)

I thought it was about time that I wrote a little introductory piece about myself. 

We'll start with the basics first...

Name: Charlie (Charlotte)
Age: 22

Now for the more juicy stuff...

I graduated from University last year, studying English Literature in the hope to write about music one day as it is one my biggest passions in life. I relish going to gigs, listening to new music and re-fuelling my love for old classics. 

Another love of mine is Fashion. As you can probably tell, I'm still a bit of a novice with the fashion blogging side of things, but I'll get there... (I hope!) Now, I haven't forgotten my passion for music journalism, which is why I now contribute to thegirlsare website on a monthly basis, which allows me to put my reviews and opinions out there for everyone to see.

What was the idea behind the blog name "Reflect & The City?" 

Well, I first started out as a music blogger but found myself wanting to write about more. The idea to write a lifestyle blog came to me when I moved from a little market town, where I lived with my parents, to the country's capital, London. My little blog aims to share with you my new adventures, chapters and experiences in the hope to conquer the fashion industry and life in general! As well as this, I'll be able to show a bit more of my personality through the occasional outfit post, music I've been listening to, music reviews, editorial pieces, baking recipes and any getaways I've been on. 

Sound good?

Hope this helps to create a little narrative behind my blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading this.

Charlie xo

2 comments:

  1. Hello.I also love music and fashion. this is my main hobby. excellent post

    theforestfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! Just had a look at your gorgeous blog! Beautiful pics xo

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO