Sunday 24 November 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...



Well... there's not a snowflake in sight, and it's far too early for Christmas trees... So that must mean one thing; It's time to dust off your best, worst Christmas Jumpers!

Christmas is my favourite time of year and I discovered these themed jumpers whilst working in a vintage store during University. I earned my much needed pennies every weekend at WILD Clothing in Nottingham. Independently run, it had all the foundations of an authentic, second-hand store. Autumn/Winter was my favourite time working there as that's when all the colourful 80's knits, Halloween Crewsweats and Christmas Jumpers made an appearance.

So, I thought I would show you my first time wearing a festive jumper in 2013! 

Christmas Jumper: WILD Clothing
Jeans: "Spray On Skinny" Topman (my pal gave them to me!)
Shoes: Underground Creepers


I asked my boyfriend to take these photos outside on our balcony just outside our room as the setting is really Autumnal and the area is surprisingly rural for living in the city! 

Hope you like this post! Have any of you got your Christmas Jumpers out yet? Drop your links here!

Thank you for stopping by :) 

Charlie xo

2 comments:

  1. *gasps* That jumper is the cutests Christmas jumper I have seen! I love, love, love it!

    xx Carina
    P.S Just found your blog and I adore it! Followed you for sure :)
    http://windsweptwishesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carina! Thank you so much for dropping me a link to your lovely blog! So glad you like the jumper, I feel very lucky to have found it as I love white collars with everything, so this was perfect! haha.

      Charlie xo

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO