Saturday 16 November 2013

Faux Fur #1


Faux Fur Coat: Primark
Floral Blouse: Rokit Vintage
Black High-Waisted Jeans: American Apparel
Black Lace Ups: Office





My sister gave me this faux fur cropped coat years ago but I didn't start wearing it straight away. I think I felt a bit too young for it as I was in my early teens, so it wasn't until I went to University that I started to come into my own a bit and appreciate the "look" of vintage. I'm currently working in central London and with a Rokit Vintage store right round the corner, it keeps me occupied on my lunches but is dangerous to my bank balance. I bought this blouse last week and just loved the 80's floral colours. It's a little oversized which is one of my fave styles. Tucking my blouse into my American Apparel high-waisted jeans, my current "fat day" woes had disappeared (quite literally into the jeans).

Handbag: Topshop

Some of you may remember this bag from a previous post. I've probably used it everyday since I bought it. Think it works really well with the coat and helps to complete the look. Definitely worth the pennies so far!


Brooch: My Nana's

What I love to do most with this coat, is pin an eye-catching brooch onto the collar. What I love even more is that this brooch used to be my Nana's. She loved a bit of glitter and glam, so feel she would be very happy to see this combination. It's a very sentimental piece and is treasured everyday.
Hope you enjoyed what I wore today and would love to hear your thoughts!

Thank you for stopping by :)

Charlie xo

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, really like the combo of the fur with the floral top - kinda boho/vintage feel.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by! Means a lot! I love yours! Your latest grunge post is great!

    Charlie

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO