Saturday 16 November 2013

Walking in a "Wimbledon Wonderland"









My first festive post:

Day one of Christmas shopping commenced this afternoon!
Might be too early for some and when my boyfriend and I trudged through Starbucks with our shopping bags for a quick pick-me-up, someone said "You know Christmas isn't till next month?" But what's wrong with being organised eh! Anyway, I came and met my boyfriend in Wimbledon after he finished work and brought my faux fur out for the first time. That Christmas chill is definitely in the air.



I'm so pleased to say that I've nearly finished my Christmas shopping now which I hope will mean that December will stay relatively stress-free! I've decided to make my family some home-made jam as one of their presents so had to buy all the necessary products for it and Lakeland took care of all my needs! I was one very satisfied customer.








 As you can see, I'm pretty kitted out! I love the little, cute labels and the gorgeous gingham covers for the lids. It will hopefully make my Christmas present vision a reality. (now all I need to do is make the jam, fingers crossed!) 



After taking this little excursion, me and Aiden got lost in a world of toys at The Entertainer, searching for presents for my little nephews and his little sisters, tempted by chocolates in Thorntons and spoilt for choice in Paperchase searching for Christmas cards. Overall, I'd say its been a productive and successful day! 






Have you guys started your Christmas shopping yet?
Thanks for stopping by!


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO