Sunday 23 February 2014

SONG OF THE DAY


Angel Olsen - Unfucktheworld

Here's what I think makes a perfect Sunday track. 
In fact, the whole album, Burn Your Fire For No Witness would make the perfect soundtrack for the day. Sunday is always the time to wind down from the long week just passed and what more could you need whilst digging into your poached eggs on toast this afternoon? 
Admittedly, I've only just discovered Angel Olsen. Some of you may frown at this as she has released records prior to this, but sometimes these are out of reach and easily slip under the radar. Something I actively try not to do. I always root for the underdog, but I have a feeling Angel Olsen will be removed from this category after Burn Your Fire For No Witness receiving much critical acclaim.
'Unfucktheworld' is so beautifully haunting and only just 2 minutes long. It doesn't seem long enough, so it may be on repeat after the first listen... just to make it a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO