Monday 24 February 2014

SONG OF THE DAY


Bombay Bicyle Club - It's Alright Now

I woke up this morning feeling really "bleugh." The only noise to describe every Monday morning. The weekend has sped past far too quickly (yet again) and now I'm sat down at my desk counting down the days until Friday.
Standard right?
Well I thought I would post an upbeat, feel-good song to lighten the mood. I've spent a week wrapping my ears around the new Bombay Bicycle club album and I've been completely won over by the experimentation with their new sound. The intro of 'It's Alright Now,' reminded me of The Beach Boy's 'God Only Knows,' one of my favourite songs ever, and the track went from strength to strength. The harmonies are mesmerising and I can't wait to see how they play this live in London next month.

Happy Monday!

Keep Calm
And
Listen to Bombay Bicycle Club!

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO