Wednesday 26 February 2014

SONG OF THE DAY


Beverly - Honey, Do

No wonder I liked this song so much! I've just found out that amongst all her other magnificent musical ventures, Frankie Rose is now half of new duo, Beverly; yet more proof that Frankie Rose is a prominent female artist in the business and continually makes her mark in other genres. The other half is Drew Citron, the lead songwriter for the band.
In 'Honey, Do,' we have a heavy guitar riff, contrasted by sweet-sounding harmonies from Rose. It's a little heavier than what we would normally be used to with Rose, as it has a real 90s grunge feel to it, a bit like Veronica Salt.

Can't wait to see more from Beverly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO