Friday 28 February 2014

SONG OF THE DAY


Lykke Li - Silent My Song

Yes folks, its true...
Lykke Li is set to release her THIRD album!
So I thought, I would pick one of my favourites from the Swedish songtress as a way to celebrate this news.
The whole of Youth Novels reminds me of my days at University, working on the weekends at a vintage clothing store. This album would always be played loud, and would knock any hangover haze out the window. It's funny how certain tracks or albums can trigger off memories. I'm actually travelling to the city of my University this weekend, so let the nostalgia continue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO