Thursday 27 February 2014

SONG OF THE DAY


HAIM - Honey & I

Don't you just hate it when you wake up on a Thursday thinking its Friday? Since 7:15am this morning I've had the "Friday Feeling." I think I'm especially excited for this weekend, as I'll be travelling to Nottingham to see some good friends and HAIM, hence the song choice today! I particularly love 'Honey & I,' with its feel-good, summery sounds. I always picture myself holding an ice-cold cider, sunglasses on, the sun beaming down whenever I hear it. Perfect scenario right? Instead, I will be holding a cider, and most likely spilling it everywhere in the dark depths of Rock City; Nottingham's go-to music venue.
I'll happily take that scenario too (well, maybe less of the drink spillage). 
I can hardly wait!
Would you want a live review of this?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO