Thursday 6 March 2014

SONG OF THE WEEKEND


Dansson & Marlon Hoffstadt - Shake That

I've been a bit off the radar recently, mainly because I've been in Nottingham since Saturday. So, to make up for it, I thought I'd upload a song to summarise my weekend instead. I went out to Stealth/Rescue Rooms with some friends on the Saturday night. After a hilarious few games of Drinking Roulette (mainly involving my boyfriend getting 4/5 shots of vodka with chillies...Ouuuuch!), we left for the club. 'Shake That' was the only song we'd heard beforehand, and after spending most of the night dancing crazily to Pulp and Jamie T in Rescue Rooms, I'd even forgotten he was due to come on. We were just about to make our exit, when it came on upstairs and the dancing continued. It was a great night and the perfect way to finish it.
When I lived in Nottingham, I was rarely disappointed with Stealth and its still proving to be one of the best clubs in the city.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO