Tuesday 29 October 2013

"As If!"


Topshop White Crop T-Shirt
H&M High-Waisted Tartan Skirt
Office Black Chunky Heel Lace Ups

I love how 90’s grunge has continued its reign of the high-street into Autumn and Winter and as you can see I also love to wear this Cher-from-Clueless-esque outfit. It looks great with white frilly socks but with that slight chill in the air now, I say its best to throw on some white or black tights. Tartan is all the rage right now and I’m very happy about that. Tartan is so versatile. You can dress it up with a blouse, dress it down with a tee, clash it with a print or pair it with something plain which enhances the colours of the tartan. My favourite part of this outfit are my new shoes. My boyfriend told me they reminded him of the last scene in Cruel Intentions. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Reese Witherspoon graduating from High School in their tartan skirts and chunky black lace ups. As that’s one of my favourite endings to a movie and epitomizes the 90’s style we’re now reppin’ in 2013, I took it as a big compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO