Tuesday 29 October 2013

SHE WORE BLUE VELVET…

… On date night. 


Missguided  Navy Velvet Trapeze Dress
Kurt Geiger Plum Boots






I made my first Missguided purchase a little while ago. I’d heard good things: 1) It’s cheap, 2) It’s good for the money, 3) You won’t be disappointed. So I thought, why not? I love velvet and noticed the “Trapeze” dress is a popular style this season, so was delighted to see a velvet version of it! All I needed now was an occasion to wear it…  So I thought me and my boyfriend’s dinner and drinks celebrating our four years being together was perfect! It’s the kind of dress that makes you want to put your lippie on, wear your best shoes and dust off  your favourite, boxed “special” necklace.
A glass of Prosecco at the ready. 
I really love this dress. It’s comfortable, you can throw it on and dress it up, however, you like. On this occasion, I decided to pair it with my Kurt Geiger boots which I bought a year ago but have always been too scared to wear them in case they get ruined! They’re suede and Kurt Geiger.. need I say more? I decided to wear them as I knew I wouldn’t be shotting tequila in a sticky-floored club at the end of the night. It was a much more civilised, romantic affair, so was shoe-appropriate. 
Missguided’s velvet trapeze dress now holds prime place in my wardrobe and is a staple item. Every girl must have one!
Would love to know your thoughts. Have you got one and would like to share your review? Spill all here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just thought I'd mention how much I like your blog, You're a newbie blogger like myself and I know much it means to get good feedback so good job and keep up the good work, you have a follower here!

    http://lipstickanlashes.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura! Thank you so much for that! That's given me a real boost :) would love to check out your blog! XO

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO