Tuesday 29 October 2013

Home, Sweet Home.


Homewares never normally excite me. I guarantee I’d choose a vintage blouse over a vintage cushion cover any day. Well, that was until I realised I was successful in getting a job in Topshop Oxford Circus and will be moving up there imminently! My mindset has now transformed and all I can think about is wooden dressing tables, Cath Kidston floral kitchen essentials and the layout of my room. Sharing with my boyfriend might prove difficult as I may have to cut down on the floral but I’ll buy as much as I can get away with! Last night, sleepy and tired, I decided to staple two vintage scarves onto a plain white wicker basket. Productive Saturday evening? Well, it’s definitely going to save me money on buying a ready-made one and will certainly get used! 
What do you think?
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO