Tuesday 29 October 2013

Good Will Hunting


Vintage Hunting Jacket
Beyond Retro
£35.00
I’ve only moved about half of my belongings into my new room and I was quite impressed with how little I needed and how much I had cut down! … That was until I realised I hadn’t packed ANY of my winter jackets, jumpers and cardigans and when Summer abruptly stopped, I needed a backup plan. So, I went to Beyond Retro to get myself a flannel shirt as I had left all my others at home and needed something warmer to tide me over till I could pick up the rest of my stuff (much to my boyfriend’s dismay…) 
I went to the Beyond Retro in Oxford Circus, behind Oxford Street. It was a lot smaller than the others I’d been too and you really have to be in the mood to have a good rummage. A lot of the flannels were made from quite an itchy material, so it took me a while to find what I had come in there for. (see pic below) It was perfect! They’re often called Hunting Jackets but I know them as Heavyweight Flannels from when I used to work in a vintage store in Nottingham. It’s great for the current weather as its not too bulky. For only £35.00 for a jacket in great condition, I thought I’d found myself a bargain!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO