Monday 10 March 2014

"Here We Go Again"


Angus & Julia Stone - Here We Go Again

I've been a bit all over the place recently. Not in the literal sense, more in terms of where my heads at (cue Basement Jaxx's Where's Your Head At); particularly with what I'm going to do with this blog. I started out as a music blogger on Tumblr, but felt it wasn't getting much coverage, so decided to switch to blogspot. This opened up other doors for me, as I got inspired (and probably distracted), to write a fashion blog. I felt like the underdog (mainly 'cos in the photos I looked like one), but more importantly, I veered off from what I'd originally sought out to achieve in the "bloggersphere." It's imperative to try other avenues, but I always knew I wanted to write about music. I guess I felt lost in my own blog for a little while... (Getting deep right?)
Well... it took a combination of rediscovering Cocteau Twins, weeping at The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the new Bombay Bicycle Club album, and the incredibly inspirational Almost Famous to set my record straight, (pun definitely intended).

Consider this a much needed re-vamp for Reflect & The City. It's going back to its musical roots, just with a different name.
I thought this post would just help put the "Reflect" back into Reflect & The City. I've recently added a "Portfolio" tab, where I drop links of tracks/albums I've reviewed. Please take a look!

I hope you've been enjoying my "SONG OF THE DAY" posts. It allows me to keep my blog active. If you want help getting your band, or a friend's band out there, just send me an email (address is on the right-hand side) and I'll get back to you!

Thanks for stopping by

Charlie XO  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO