Thursday 13 March 2014

SONG OF THE DAY


Bombay Bicycle Club - Luna

You may have noticed, that I already uploaded a Bombay Bicycle Club track on the blog recently, but I just couldn't help myself, because a) their new album, So Long, See You Tomorrow is probably their best yet, and b)I'm seeing them live TONIGHT!
I'm planning on writing a live review for this gig. I know I may have said that for HAIM last week, but the dancing got a little out of hand, and normally I take notes, but I just couldnt stop my feet!
This time though, I'll have to be a lot more restrained, as I'll be seeing them on a "school night." 
My predictions for setlist:
Opening song: Overdone
Encore: Always Like This, Shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO