Tuesday 11 March 2014

SONG OF THE DAY


The Melodic - On My Way

Are you mourning the loss of current music from Beirut? Well, there's a new band on the harmonious horizon, who will quench those fresh, folk-infused thirsts. The Melodic; a five-piece band from South London, have been quietly stepping further into the limelight. With their debut album, Effra Parade just hitting iTunes, touring with Johnny Flyyn across America and a recent live gig in one of London's biggest record stores, Rough Trade...
*AND BREATHE* 
... I'd say things are looking up.
I've had 'On My Way' in my head all weekend and just had to share. No doubt there'll be more tracks from the album cropping up on the blog soon. 
If you're in search for a band to remind you of Summer 2k14, The Melodic make the the perfect soundtrack.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts or leave your links behind so I can take a look at yours! :) XO